3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daƶsi

» RC Tank Photos
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience: Elite

New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Empty
PostSubject: New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...   New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 am

I'm trying out this new "Character" sheet that starting now, I can enter in any match points to build up points to your next level. All of the exact listing of points structure is under 3rdAD/{SHD} Command/Rank Structure forum. You can see the blue bar located under your name (that will build up over time), along with the "Experience". Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Ciccseven
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SHD}Ciccseven

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Left_bar_bleue1000/1200New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)

PostSubject: Re: New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...   New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 am

What? do I not even Rank???? Very Happy

I would think I was "Lt. Emeritus" by this point? I mean all the times I've been killed and re-spawn, I mean really? lol!
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Ciccseven
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SHD}Ciccseven

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:
New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Left_bar_bleue1000/1200New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)

PostSubject: Re: New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...   New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am

oops. I didnt see that at the bottom, last time I looked it wasn't there.

hehe Smile

Thanks Metal...

"open my mouth, insert my foot" pale

Long Live {SHD} !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...   New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators... Empty

Back to top Go down

New "Next Rank" and "Experince" indicators...
Page 1 of 1