3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly with PZDF Tank maps I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daösi

» RC Tank Photos
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

Friendly with PZDF Tank maps

Go down 
+4
[PzDF]PanzerMeyer
{SHD}catfishzt
{SHD}Metalbourne
{SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue1200/2000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/2000)
Experience: Elite

Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty
PostSubject: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 am

Several of us were playing on their server last night "PZDF Panzer Meyer" asked if we would like to play a friendly next weekend to which we all generally agreed would be a nice idea. Very Happy

I will try to organise with him.

Details: -

RO Tank maps.

Day TBA but Saturday night probably, time 8pm GMT 3pm Eastern (still to be agreed).

Maps, TBA but He did say we could chose, I will speak to him again re this.

Game, Standard RO no rules lol!

Will keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 am

Cool, that should be fun. Let me know what day and time and I will be there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SHD}catfishzt
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}catfishzt

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue400/800Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (400/800)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: If you find out when I'll most likly be there....   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 am

{SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt wrote:
Several of us were playing on their server last night "PZDF Panzer Meyer" asked if we would like to play a friendly next weekend to which we all generally agreed would be a nice idea. Very Happy

I will try to organise with him.

Details: -

RO Tank maps.

Day TBA but Saturday night probably, time 8pm GMT 3pm Eastern (still to be agreed).

Maps, TBA but He did say we could chose, I will speak to him again re this.

Game, Standard RO no rules lol!

Will keep you all posted.
rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzVWQsP_lc&feature=channel
[PzDF]PanzerMeyer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 am

Hi all!

I try to contact Tryfan over steam, but it doesn t work correctly in the moment Sad So i take this thread Smile I talked to my comrades and they are pleased about a Funny against you all. Sunday next week it doesnt work sry, we have a ligamatch, Knochensäge tell me today. What about Thursday or friday next week? It would be the best to talk again i think, here is oür TS IP 78.143.25.47:5455 , everybody welcome Smile . Was a very nice fight last night, thx for it, hope to see you all again!

Greetings from Germany

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue1200/2000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/2000)

PostSubject: Funny/Friendly   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 am

Hi Panzermayer, Thanks for dropping by!

How about Thursday 8pm gmt your server you chose the map?
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Frendly with PzDf   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Very Happy

Ok Its organised!

(Thursday night 8 pm GMT 3 pm eastern). NOW MOVED TO FRIDAY 20TH 9PM GMT 4 PM EASTERN.

1st map Ro Orel V2 Day3 time limit 45 mins per round play each side.
2nd map PZDF Blackday July Winter 45 mins limit per round play each side.

This will be normal play with no fancy game mods KILL CAP AND WIN! lol!

Server IP 78.143.25.47:3353
Password: funwar (all lower case).

Map titles will be moded for their server and time limits modified so we will need to download the maps.

Panzermayer will post a link for the maps here as soon as they are ready, He thinks Monday/Tuesday latest.

We estimate 10 to 12 players per side but if there are more then some can play on their side and visa versa.

I believe this is the first time we have played a match against them so lets put on a good show! Twisted Evil

Last edited by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Black_Sabbath
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Black_Sabbath

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
Experience: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 pm

sounds interesting tryfan, ill be there definetly,with plenty of oranges! albino
Back to top Go down
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Number of posts : 90

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue800/1000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorry but 3:00 PM Eastern is 12:00 PM west coast time and I will be doing the work thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Arrow NOW MOVED TO FRIDAY 20TH 9PM GMT 4 PM EASTERN.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}ChugPug

Number of posts : 112

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

9pm GMT is now 5pm EST after the US time change 3/8.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Ah Ok Thanks Chug
Back to top Go down
{SHD}catfishzt
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}catfishzt

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue400/800Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (400/800)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 am

Rolling Eyes Holy wa! It's daytime here.. I'm just sooo confused. Embarassed I will be there with me boots on. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzVWQsP_lc&feature=channel
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Number of posts : 90

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue800/1000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:26 am

I will have to miss this one Mad that is 2:00 (PM) my time I will be working scratch
Back to top Go down
[PzDF]PanzerMeyer

PostSubject: New Server for the funny   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 am

Hi all!

We have to play on our " winterbattles " server, IP 78.143.25.47:4454, password : funwar . sry for that, but the " Black day december " needs many many extra data files, they are not on our warserver, but on the "winterserver" , so we ll have to play our funny there. Thx for your comprehension, we ll meet on friday :-)

Greetings

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 pm

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer wrote:
Hi all!

We have to play on our " winterbattles " server, IP 78.143.25.47:4454, password : funwar . sry for that, but the " Black day december " needs many many extra data files, they are not on our warserver, but on the "winterserver" , so we ll have to play our funny there. Thx for your comprehension, we ll meet on friday :-)

Greetings

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer

Thats fine, no problem see you Friday
Back to top Go down
[PzDF]PanzerMeyer

PostSubject: Thanks   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am

Hi all!

I m coming to say thnk you all for the great battle last night! I hope we ll do it again, you are a great squad, it was honour to have a tank battle with you!

Greetings

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 am

Hi Panzer Mayer.

Yes it was good fun and if you had not been cheating we would have won! (Only joking) lol!

I think your server is in Germany, yes? And half of our members are in the USA so their ping was very high compared to yours, (180 to your 40) so we had a slight disadvantage but no complaints.

You are also a good team and we would love to have a re match some time, perhaps on your new maps when you have sorted them out? It will also be nice to see you in the TOC and RO league as well.

We have just finished with our DH server and now have a public 40 slot RO one. We are in the process of putting maps on it; can we have your permission to put some Pzdf maps on it? If so do you have a link to a site where we can get the PZU files etc?

Best regards to you and your teammates

Tryfan
Back to top Go down
[PzDF]PanzerMeyer

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Tryfan!

yes we are turbo cheaters :p ( joke too ) , I think too that the prob were the different pings, but sometimes its better to have an high ping, because of bigger steps you do. Next freindly is on your server etc pp, so i think its the best and fairest for both teams. The most important thing is to have fun :-)
You can put every [PzDF] map you want on your server, you can get them on our german community site
http://redorchestra.panzerdivision-frundsberg.de/ ,server and client files. Tell me which maps you want to have and which are not in the downloadarea ( i don t know if al in ). The maps which fail in the download i ll send you or prepare a downloadlink for you.
We are looking forward to our next match on your brandnew server, cu all!

Greetings

[PzDF]PanzerMeyer
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Thanks for the permission to use your maps; I will take a look at your site.

Next match our server.
Regards
Tryfan
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:37 pm

got a request from Panzermeyer:

könntest du bitte metalbourne sagen das er mir mal bitte seine serverini schicken möchte, damit wir einen MN Server für toe machen können, metal weis bescheid, danke keule und einen schönen abend noch :-)

..."could u plz u tell metalbourne,
that he may plz send me his serverini, that we can open a MN server for
theatre of war.
Metal is informed, thx buddy and a nice evening."

So, can anyone send him the requested .ini?
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm

ini? I don't understand what he needs. Just tell him to load all the MN maps available and post all his servers in the Theatre Of Conflict website, that way others will know to use their servers. I just made a post under the General Discussion section on the T.O.C. site about them Joining the TOC and using their servers. So that would be a great place for them to post their servers.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 pm

ok, will tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly with PZDF Tank maps   Friendly with PZDF Tank maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly with PZDF Tank maps
Page 1 of 1