3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daƶsi

» RC Tank Photos
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience: Elite

Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty
PostSubject: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 am

Since {SHD} will be the primary unit for Army Group South in Russia for the New T.O.C. campaign, I need a Officer to step forward to take over AG Stavka South (RO). We will be playing as the 3rd Tank Guards on the Allied side.
Your duties will be,

Planning/strategy
Resources distribution
Command (up to 3 divisions in combat).

Please post here or on the T.O.C. site.

Thank you,

Metal
Back to top Go down
{SHD} CANNABINOID
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD} CANNABINOID

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:55 am

Hmm could i do this have i got the time il let ya kno but what about chug ? or Mr oddball or tryfan

::anyone one had manager experiance lol can u work in a team to lead your different units too victory whilst keepin a cool head ?
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 am

Yes, anyone, anyone, if not your the man Canna... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat.
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}Granat.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue0/400Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Only the high ranks can be leaders huh ? I was a planning master in one of Wolf ET clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 am

Granat, if you will devote time to it then I have no problems with you taking the position, but I need an answer fast please.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}SauerKRAUT
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SHD}SauerKRAUT

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue1000/1200Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)
Experience: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 am

ille do it if granat doesn't
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat.
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}Granat.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Experience
Next Rank:
Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Left_bar_bleue0/400Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Sure i can. Just post me a private message with all details ok ?

And i have an idea... We should have at least 2 guys who can command - if one will not be able for any random things, the other take the duty. And when both are able - one take a part and second take another part etc.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 am

Great idea. We'll have Saurkraut be the back up unless Canna wants to.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: NEW Army Group Center....   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Because of the influx of German units a new AG Center has been added to the Realism campaign. We will be this AG group as well since we have the most members. I suggested a Individual take command to get more involved, but if no one steps forward I would like another SHD member to become AG Center Commander. Any takers? Granat did an excellent job last time and i think we almost would've won if not for their infantry and arty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...   Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a high ranking officer to command Army Group South...
Page 1 of 1