3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P-III full option turret I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
P-III full option turret EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
P-III full option turret EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
P-III full option turret EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
P-III full option turret EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
P-III full option turret EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daƶsi

» RC Tank Photos
P-III full option turret EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
P-III full option turret EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
P-III full option turret EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
P-III full option turret EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

P-III full option turret

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue800/1000P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Experience: Elite

P-III full option turret Empty
PostSubject: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Just order this From Rccomand along with the updated RX 18 board.
P-III full option turret Panzer10
P-III full option turret Panzer11
P-III full option turret Panzer12 What a Face
Back to top Go down
{SHD}scianblood
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}scianblood

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue0/400P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Nice' I think metal wants to get it too. Hey oddball you should look into the DBC battle curciuts Bill has on site. those are the ones I'll be using and I'm pretty sure thats what we'll be using as the standard for the RC club.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue5000/5000P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Does this come with a battle system installed and yes I will be getting this too.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue800/1000P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Metal..Yes it comes with the corrected gun recoil, modified gun elevation with brass pivot points that offers accurate range of motion, complete HL IR system and high voltage flash unit. and I have my eye on the DBC battle systems .

P.S. The P-III turret is not list on Rccommand yet. You will need to PM Bill to get one.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}scianblood
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}scianblood

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue0/400P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes Metal that is the Heng Long battle system. Like oddball said you need to look into the DBC battle systems. that is what i'm going to set my tanks up with.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:36 pm

scianblood did you get the tiger turret yet? If so how is it?
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
P-III full option turret Left_bar_bleue5000/5000P-III full option turret Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 pm

How much is it?
Back to top Go down
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 pm

The listed price is $145.00 . But I think we {SHD} get a discount..so talk with bill before buying one.
Back to top Go down
rccommand
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:45 am

Hey guys...thought I'd hop on your site. Very nice, indeed. Now just need to take some time to join you guys in battle!

I see a few have mentioned the DBC battle systems. FYI, we have our own, Tamiya compatible, system in production as we speak. The units will come complete with tower, RCC Battle System and two separate sound boards - one for running sounds and one board for all other sounds such as rotation, elevation, cannon, mg, hit and destroy sounds. We hoping to have them available for retail sale in 2-3 weeks. Once we receive them, they will be loaded with all new sounds. Although not final, I'm trying to keep the cost under $100. I won't know the final pricing until we receive final invoicing from the company doing the work for us. Good things to come.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you guys for your support.

Regards,

Bill
Back to top Go down
{SHD}oddball
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SHD}oddball

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 am

Welcome aboard Bill. Great to have you as part of our clan. I will see you on the battle field cheers
Back to top Go down
{SHD}scianblood
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}scianblood

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Tiger Turret.   P-III full option turret EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Sorry i'm alittle late with this reply oddball, but yes I did get the tigerI turret installed. I believe this is the coolest mod i have made to theis tank to date. The gun flash and recoil is awesome. you should really get one for your Tiger. I know you are looking into the PzIII turrets too. i'll be contacting Bill soon to see about his new Battle Systems. It would be great if he could keep the prce under or around a hundred bucks. But we'll have too see. I will definately get one and try it out at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P-III full option turret   P-III full option turret Empty

Back to top Go down

P-III full option turret
Page 1 of 1