3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daƶsi

» RC Tank Photos
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

Watch out for fake {SHD} members....

Go down 
+4
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Redit
{SHD}Granat.
{SHD}Metalbourne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience: Elite

Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty
PostSubject: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:52 am

As {SHD} grows and becomes a huge part of the RO/DH community I've noticed, as well as others, that their are some people out there that are using the {SHD} tags that shouldn't be and/or making fun of {SHD} such as ({SHD}Suckmyballz), clever. If you see a person using the tags or making fun of us, try to get a screen shot and their IP address so they can be banned from RO, server or even Steam.

Some people I've noticed are using the {SHD} tags because I guess they want to be part of us, they shouldn't go this route, they should try to sign up with us. We have been getting a lot of new members lately and continue to get new sign-ups every day. This only shows that {SHD} and it's members, is a great unit to be in and many want to be part of it. We've become a very respected, important clan/unit within the community within a short period of time and we do not want these imposters hurting our reputation. So please send me a screen shot if your not sure they are actually a {SHD} member.

Thank you,

Metal
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat.
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}Granat.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue0/400Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)
Experience: Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 am

It is a problem, because 40 % of our clan is NOT registered here ( someone said that we have 60 members, and on forums there is 37... ) and im new so i realy dont know who is in and who isnt Razz Maybe we are not a huge part of community, but one of bigger ones :] I will tell you if somebody from Poland will know about our clan ( you propably know the webstie www.redorchestra.pl - im registered on forums there Razz )

And i find that some players are more suspicious and ask me if im in the clan, when did i join. The questions are from players without any tags, but maybe they know our clan well...

I know only Michael PL who isnt registered here.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 am

That is a good point. We have many members that haven't signed on the new site yet and it makes it hard for the new members to know "Who is Who". I think we do have around 60 members now, but like you said, half of them need to sign up again.

Some members have just stop playing or have taken a break from RO/DH/MN, which is fine, but does make it hard for new members to spot the fakes. I've been seeing more and more fake SHD members in game over the Christmas break. The best way to see if they are a real member is to check the Steam group "1st Spearhead Division".
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat.
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}Granat.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue0/400Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 am

{SHD}Metalbourne wrote:
I've been seeing more and more fake SHD members in game over the Christmas break. The best way to see if they are a real member is to check the Steam group "1st Spearhead Division".

Or simply, ask in which group is he or who is his commander Razz
Back to top Go down
Redit
Captain
Captain
Redit

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue1200/2000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/2000)
Experience: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Yeah, that'll take him by surprise. Smile

Or her? Could be a female uh... "imposter". Neutral
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue1200/2000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 pm

I forgot the command to list all player with their steam ID.
something like "listplayers" or so.

So how is the correct console command?
Back to top Go down
Redit
Captain
Captain
Redit

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm pretty sure it is "listplayers".
Back to top Go down
{SHD}By1git1
Corporal
Corporal
{SHD}By1git1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue400/800Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/800)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Just a thought! I joined SHD because I like all the guys i was playing with they help me learn the do's and the dont's of TK"S and tank angling, the where's and the why's.
With that I respect our {SHD} tag and wear it with pride.
SO when i see any imposter's I will do everything I can to find out who they really are it is all about have fun. and imposters screwing up. is taking the joy of it from me.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBiWTz9-qJI&feature=channel_page
{SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt
Captain
Captain
{SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Mad I agree, a lot of hard work and effort has been put into SHD and if I spot anyone facking it, I will do my best to expose them Twisted Evil
Idea I know some members have not registered on this site yet, Any chance of listing all members not singed up in the forum? This will at least give us a helping hand when it comes to identifying the fakes Smile
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 am

Good idea Tryfan, I will compose a List on here that are members, but haven't signed up yet on the new site.

Son of Tryfan
THC - (is basicly one of us)
Donkey
MichaelTactics
DigitalBurn
Spy
Scarecrow
BeAnRo
IndianLew
MacBeth / Vladimir
ReBoot
Noz
OpticReaper
Trogdor - (is basicly one of us)
Flip.RpZ//
Petrov
Tman24 - (is basicly one of us)

Here is some of the ones that I remember.
Back to top Go down
Redit
Captain
Captain
Redit

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

You could post an official Roster thread that is a sticky... you can mark people who havn't signed up appropriately, and categorise by regiment.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Okay, I updated the Rank list with all of the members within {SHD} and placed them into the regiments. I didn't add the following because they are not technically with us,

Tman24
THC
Trogdor
Blue
Soupy

*But these guys I don't mind if they use our tags if they want to. (We should try to get them in).

Some of the names I didn't add because they've never even posted in the forum or played a match with us. So it looks like we have around 40 "Real" members atm. Many that signed up along time ago will need to just signup again if they wish to be with us.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Today I saw at the TWB server the players with SHD tags

I got a screenshot after a listplayers command.
In case they are in our clan I can list

{SHD}Kimball 76561197999416509
{SHD}Monaco 76561198003264417

At the stalingrad map, when I was going to blow a door with a satchel, I gave a warning doing so.
But instead to get in a safe distance both of them kept starring at the satchel and one of them even fired with his rifle at it.
Of course both went to heaven....

Few minutes later one of them placed a kickvote against me.

Strange......
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Welsh
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}Welsh

Number of posts : 15

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm

both Kimball and Monaco are part of my unit....as for their actions, I will talk to them about it
Back to top Go down
Redit
Captain
Captain
Redit

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Very strange. Unless other people are using the same names to seem real. silent
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Welsh
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}Welsh

Number of posts : 15

Experience
Next Rank:
Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:30 pm

No, it was them
Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}ChugPug

Number of posts : 112

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 am

That is odd, Blimp..especially to 'K-V' a supposed Clan mate. Let's see if the I.D. numbers match up, or if names are being plagiarized..although I don't know that that's possible.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp
Captain
Captain
{SHD}Cpt_Blimp

Experience
Next Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:10 pm

It's ok. Welsh told me that they are his men.

He asked them and me, what had happened.

For me there were 3 points to wonder about.

- why they didn't take cover when I cleared the door. (Allthoug voip warning and, standing with showing satchel )
- after they died, one of them placed a kick vote against me (so did I in return)

So far for the match. No big deal.
But later in their statement...

- they thought I was shooting at them, and had killed them by satchel on purpose. Therefore the kickvote.
But I didn't. We all know it soesn't make fun to get a ban from the TWB server and to wait until the next map has started.

Anyway,
I'm not mad at them.
Maybe they misjudged the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for fake {SHD} members....   Watch out for fake {SHD} members.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch out for fake {SHD} members....
Page 1 of 1