3rd Armored SPEARHEAD Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBattle HistoryRegister
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» AWAY From Keyboard
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm by {SHD}Granat.

» PzDf Maps link
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am by {SHD} Cpt Tryfan The Celt

» P-III full option turret
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» MN Fight Night
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am by daƶsi

» RC Tank Photos
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Take a Look at this
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm by {SHD}scianblood

» Hi all from the bottom of the world, New Zealand
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am by {SHD}Black_Sabbath

» NEW WEBSITE....
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am by {SHD}Metalbourne

Links
  1. RO LEAGUE
  2. Theatre of Conflict
  3. Red Orchestra
  4. Darkest Hour
  5. RO Map Repository
  6. {SHD} Shop
RO Game Server

A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHD}kimball
Private
Private
{SHD}kimball

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Experience
Next Rank:
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Left_bar_bleue0/400A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)
Experience: Green

A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty
PostSubject: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Very good video showing actual footage of tank battles the 3rd AD fought in. Takes place during the battle of cologne near the end of the war. It does have some graphic images though so be warned. Truly shows the horrors of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfHgoSTm48
Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}ChugPug

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience: Elite

A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:10 pm

The accompanying video 'Pershing vs Panther' details two of those tank engagements. Pretty dramatic stuff. Great post, Kimball.
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Metalbourne
Colonel
Colonel
{SHD}Metalbourne

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Experience
Next Rank:
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 am

Yeah, great post. I put it on our main page.

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Ciccseven
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SHD}Ciccseven

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Experience
Next Rank:
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Left_bar_bleue1000/1200A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1200)

PostSubject: Re: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug
Lt.Colonel
Lt.Colonel
{SHD}ChugPug

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Experience
Next Rank:
A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Great clip Seven, too bad they had the music drowning out the voiceover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.   A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne. Empty

Back to top Go down

A video I think we all should watch. The 3rd AD during the battle of cologne.
Page 1 of 1